STARTUP ENABLERS TRAINING SERIES (SETS-2)
December 6th to 9th 2017, Ahmadabad
Last Date Of Registration- November 27, Till 5:00pm
Gujarat Technological University Campus, Chandkheda
PROFESSIONAL COURSE – LEVEL 1
Training program for Operations and Management of Incubators.
WHO CAN ATTEND
Managers / Professionals / Executives from Incubators, Accelerators & Co-Working spaces, Innovation & Technology transfer managers, Incubation center interns and enthusiasts of incubation and start-up community.
The Start-up Enablers Training Series (SETS) has been evolved by ISBA to address the various competencies and skills that are required by professionals working in the several start-up enablers. The SETS Programme Level 1 is being jointly organized with the Asia Pasic Incubation Network (APIN),
That was established as a part of the World Bank Info Dev.
- CERTIFICATE BY ISBA
- Training by certified trainers and successful incubator managers from across the country.
- Exposure visits to incubators in Ahmadabad & networking with incubation professionals.
- Training Module in partnership with INFODEV-APIN.
- Business Incubation principles, Start-up landscape, components of business incubation,models & best practices
- Managing an Incubator – Part 1
- Marketing and stakeholder management
- Managing an Incubator – Part 2
- Structure and governance, incubation policies, services & partnerships, Incubation Team composition, compensation & incentives.
- Managing an Incubator – Part 3
- Mentoring,Creation of networks, Value additions to start-ups
- Financing the Incubator
- Capital & Operating expenses, Govt. schemes & other sources, fund raising strategy
- Managing an Incubator – Part 4
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Sustainability of Incubators
ON THE SIDELINES – Interaction with Incubation professionals, Meet with startup founders & Incubator Visits.