THEME: “Creating an Innovation Economy through Entrepreneurs & Incubation”
January 29 – 31, 2009 at Chennai
Department of Science & Technology (DST)
Technology Development Board (TDB)
Ministry of Micro Small & Medium Enterprises (MoMSME)
Department of Scientific & Industrial Research (DISR)
Software Technology Park of India
Department of Biotechnology
Government of Tamil Nadu
Major Sessions Conducted
- Models to Marvel in Incubation
- Innovation Development: Is it a gold mine or just glittering mirage?
- Innovation Seed Fund: Is it a boon for a startup or an early stage bailout?
- New Venture Funding
- Academic Challenges in Incubation
- Sustainability: Can we save incubation?
- Mentoring in Incubators: Does sugar coating incubation pills work?
- International Incubator Package: Emerging triads of International Incubation
- Policy making in Incubation: Are we solving the problem or a part of it?
- Skills Pavilion: Important as they are, can Incubators play a critical role in skill Development of communities
(Global Incubation Insight Sessions)
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
Models to Marvel in Incubation
Clean & Green Tech Incubation: Is it a moral obligation and the future hold?
The Public-Private-Partnership: How effective linkages can be forged, avoiding the proverbial pitfalls in human nature
Insights – Incubation Streams
Bio Sciences Incubation
Rural Technology Incubation
Manufacturing Technology Incubation
Major Organisations Participated:
Science Innovation Network of British High Commission
International Finance Corporation
Global Business Incubation Network
15 Innovation and Incubation Network Associations
Euro-Office Services Members