Criteria for Primary MembershipApply for Primary Membership
- DEDICATED space should be available with infrastructure, work spaces and other facilities for startup / incubatee companies – space should be atleast 5000 sq.ft.
- Supported by Department of Science & Technology (DST), Department of Bio Technology (DBT), MeiTy, Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) and other Central & State Government Departments / Ministries (sanction letter has to be provided at time of application).
- If not supported by above, then nomination letter from any two existing Primary Members of ISBA is required as per enclosed Format.
- The Incubation period (the time duration a startup / incubatee resides in Incubator) should be atleast 1 year.
Annual Membership subscriptionThe annual membership fee is INR 25,000/- (GST @ 18% will be applicable)
Benefits of Primary Membership
- Become part of ISBA Communication network
- Member mailing list
- Whatsapp Group
- ISBA Members Google Groups
- All communications from ISBA Secretariat are published through these channels. Members can also use the Whatsapp and Google Group for placing their information / news bits etc.
- NEW & COMING – ISBA will be starting an information platform this year which would serve to collate relevant and appropriate news and information for Incubators. Member contributions, achievements etc., would also be accommodated.
- Brief profiles of member organisations will be exclusively published in the website of ISBA (the feature is being introduced this year).
- Invitation along with special discounts to participate in the Annual Flagship Event – ISBA Annual Conference held every year that brings together National & International experts, stakeholders and incubation managers on one networking platform. Its currently the only event EXCLUSIVE for Incubators in the country.
- Access to all ISBA conducts events, workshops, and webinars – members can give suggestions on topics etc., jointly host such programmes, eligible for discounts in case of paid events
- ISBA conducts the Startup Enablers Training Series of programmes for Incubation Managers. These programmes are for Junior, Mid-level and Senior Incubation Managers. Invitations and discounts are offered to members.
- Involvement and participation with ISBA in activities related to advocacy and development of technology entrepreneurship in respective States and Country, where necessary.
- Assistance to sort out issues related to Incubation processes through Member Connect Programs.
- Members can contact ISBA Secretariat for help related to issues pertaining to grants, utilization certificates, PFMS modules, GST concessions etc.
- Startup Companies from member organisatons will be eligible to apply for the Annual ISBA Awards, which over the years has established itself as a value add for companies.
- ISBA is a member of Asian Association of Business Incubators (AABI) and also sponsors the Asia Pacific Journal of Innovation & Entrepreneurship (APJIE) published by AABI. Primary members are eligible for:(a)Nomination of TWO Incubators every year for AABI Best Incubator Award (b)Nomination of TWO startup companies for AABI Torch Entrepreneurship Award.
- Heads / Authorised representatives from Primary Member Organisations are eligible for contesting elections to the posts of Office Bearers (President & Vice President) and can also become Governing Body Members of ISBA. Tenure of each governing body is for 3 years.