Actively engaged with various State and Central Government Agencies on various policies such as Incubation, Startups, Innovation and CSR Related Policies. Assist and support the government agencies in framing different schemes / programs for incubators and startups.
- MANAGERS CONCLAVE: Incubation Managers Conclave, a residential program for two (2) days which helps the Incubation Managers to share their ideas, issues and solutions to various issues and helps in networking.
- TRAINING PROGRAMS: Conducting training programs like Incubation Managers’ Trainings, PFMS Trainings, Capacity Building Programs (Managing Incubators, Seed Fund & Sustainability and Designing & Managing Accelerators), BioNEST Outreach Programs for BIRAC.
- WEBINARS: Member Connect Webinar Sessions for the member Incubators and their Incubatees on the latest trends and topics related to Entrepreneurship Eco-system and introduce new schemes and programs offered by the industry corporates for the incubators & incubatees.
NETWORK AND LINKAGES
- ISBA ANNUAL CONFERENCE: An annual conference (3 days program) which is its flagship networking event that brings together incubators, experts, investors, government, and other stakeholders of the Techno-entrepreneurship ecosystem
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL LINKAGES: Signed Memorandum of Understandings with various National and International Agencies. These partnerships foster a strong commitment to provide exposure for ISBA Member Incubators and their Startups through various learning sessions with national and international practitioners in incubation and innovation.
- ONLINE TRADE SHOWS: ONLINE Trade Shows based on thematic areas where Member Startups, Investors and Customers from the industry can meet up to exchange information, introduce new products, services, and trends. The virtual expos will enable startups to showcase their products / services and help them to go-to-market, secure new businesses and customers and receive repeat businesses.
- ISBA MEMBER PORTAL: An exclusive portal for members of ISBA with access to other members, post upcoming events and access to ISBA knowledge base.
- INFO SHARING: Dissemination of various event / workshop / training programs conducted at various Incubation Centres through WhatsApp, ISBA mailing list and ISBA members google group.
REWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
CONFERMENT OF AWARDS
- All India ISBA Awards to felicitate outstanding achievements of startups & ventures from the member fold.
- “Star Gazing Awards” to recognise Incubator Managers who passionately and tirelessly work towards the nurturing and growth of startup ventures from across the countries.
- Facilitates NSTEDB, Department of Science & Technology to award the National Award for Technology Business Incubator (TBI) and Emerging Technology Business Incubator (ETBI)
- Asian Association for Business Incubation (AABI) Incubator of the Year Award and AABI Torch Entrepreneur Award