Urgent Requirement: Hiring on Fast Track Basis
Program Support Professional
Location: New Delhi
The Indian STEPs and Business Incubators Association (ISBA) in collaboration with NIDHI-Centers of Excellence is seeking young, competent, enterprising and dynamic Program Support Professional who can assist in shaping National programs aimed at strengthening the innovation and incubation ecosystem of the Nation. This will be done in close association with the NSTEDB, Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
||Program Support Professional
||The Program Support Professional will help with program monitoring/management activities, networking with stakeholders, ecosystem development etc in connection with the national innovation and incubation ecosystem.
This role is suitable for young professionals with an interest in building a career in innovation/ incubation/ grant program management roles.
This role will provide an opportunity to network nationally with various stakeholders in the national incubation ecosystem while also engaging with relevant Government of India departments.
- Assist in program implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- Facilitate coordination with various stakeholders and partners
- Assist in new program conceptualization, associated research, development and launch
- Assist in budget planning, disbursements and expenditure tracking
- Assist in program data compilation, management, analysis and reporting
- Participate in and support meetings and events between stakeholders
- Other tasks as requested by Reporting Officer
||Program Support Professional:
- Necessary: Bachelor of Engineering or Technology or Masters in a Scientific Discipline from a reputed and recognized University / Institute. First Class or higher.
- Desirable: MBA or equivalent. First Class or higher.
- Comfort with MS Office tools, online collaborative tools
- Strong spoken/ written communication skills
- Desirable: One or more of the following –
- Prior work experience in a professional organization of 1-2 years
- Prior exposure to incubators or technology transfer organizations
- Prior experience to government grant programs or planning activities
- Prior formal entrepreneurial experience
- Candidate must be an Indian national
- Preferably, the selected person will be expected to join by 15th February 2022
- This will be a 1-year contractual position (that can be terminated by either party with due notice). The 1-year contract can be extended based on performance and continuation of the project.
How to apply?
- Apply online at https://bit.ly/programprof
- Application requires candidate to submit:
- Short Statement of Purpose
- Upload a resume
- Scanned copies of Certificates for Qualifications and Experience
- Proof of citizenship
- Proof of last salary drawn
- List and contact information of 2-3 referees
07 January 2022
Job advertisement opens
28 January 2022
Job advertisement closes
15 February 2022
Contact information for clarifications:
Indian STEPs & Business Incubators Association
JSSATE – STEP, JSSATE Campus, C 20/1, Sector 62, Noida – 201301. Uttar Pradesh, India
Phone: +91 97919 32038 | Email: email@example.com | Web: www.isba.in